Saw this site this morning and thought it was a pretty interesting idea. Basically you put the barcode info in from your shopping or club cards and click ‘create your card’ and it will create a credit card sized printout of all your barcodes on 1 card. Very interesting idea, especially if you have a wallet full of store cards. I’m not sure what stores acceptance policies is on these (for instance I thought BJ’s Wholesale Club had your picture on the card) but worth a shot.
Here are some of the cards accepted automatically on the site, and there is a space to add your own custom barcode.
BJs Wholesale Club
Dick’s Sporting ..
Dillon Food Stores
Esp. for Pets
Key Food Stores
Ntl Wholesale Liqui..
QFC (Quality Food)
Stop & Shop
The Vitamin Shoppe
|Recent Posts||Recent Comments||Popular Posts|
- joanie bolden: should i hve already gotten my taxes...
- Overrun: hey that's really a great post and i like this and thanks f...
- female hormones: Hey man, was just browsing through the internet looking for ...
- hormone therapy doctors: I enjoy what you've got right here, adore what you're statin...
- chic furniture: I was very pleased to find this site. I wanted to thank you ...
- Budget (1)
- Deals and Steals (42)
- Net Worth (65)
- Personal Finance (191)
- Posts of the Week (6)
- Real Estate (6)
- Site News (7)
- best credit card - best credit card deals and reward schemes with mbna uk Chip Flowers - www.chipflowers.info/ -
- buyer of structured settlement
Chip Flowers - www.onlineprnews.com/news/
Chip Flowers - www.24-7pressrelease.com/
Chip Flowers - delawareway.blogspot.com/2010/
Chip Flowers - www.delawarefirst.org/