Welcome to the 12th edition of the Festival of Under 30 Finances! We had quite a large and wide range of articles submitted this week so I’m sure there is something here for everybody. I’m happy to be hosting this week and hope you spend some time here at The Finance Journey.
The question for this edition is:
Where do you see yourself financially in 10 years?
Molly’s Brother wrote: Gazing into my crystal ball: I see myself with a home and with all my grad school loans paid off. Of course, I’d like to say I’ll be financially secure, but I’m sure by then I’ll have Molly’s Nieces and Molly’s Nephews running around wanting things (like food and clothes and college educations!).
English Major wrote: Frankly, I have no idea where I’ll be in ten years. I do have a hunch that I won’t always be working in an office with a 401(k), which means it’s really important for me to prioritize my Roth as a tax-advantaged investment vehicle. Ten years from now, I hope to be consistently maxing out my Roth and contributing to a brokerage account in addition. I hope also to have been able to pay for a great deal more travel, and perhaps be looking at putting a down payment on an apartment. Hopefully, by then I’ll know where I want to live!
2 Pennies Earned presents wrote a whole post on the topic – Where do you see yourself financially in 10 years? posted at 2 Pennies Earned.
Along with Dimes – Ten years from now? posted at Dimes to Dollars- a military wife’s guide to personal finance.
And you can see my posts here – Where Do I See Myself Financially in 10 Years?
Without further ado, the carnival entries are:
- Matthew Paulson presents The Holy Bible: The Best Guide to Personal Finance. posted at Getting Green.
- David E. presents Everything You Need to Know About Financial Success in Less than 100 Words posted at Worldwide Success.
- Molly’s Brother presents How To Easily Organize Your Bills | Molly’s Brother On A Budget posted at Molly’s Brother On A Budget.
- Sagar Satapathy presents Broken Your New Year Resolutions Yet? posted at Debt Consolidation Lowdown.
- Golbguru presents A Quick Suggestion About Saving Money On Impulsive Food Purchases posted at Money, Matter, and More Musings.
- English Major presents Pragmatic Personal Finance Tips For College Students: Small Liberal Arts Schools And Beyond! posted at An English Major’s Money.
|Recent Posts||Recent Comments||Popular Posts|
- joanie bolden: should i hve already gotten my taxes...
- Overrun: hey that's really a great post and i like this and thanks f...
- female hormones: Hey man, was just browsing through the internet looking for ...
- hormone therapy doctors: I enjoy what you've got right here, adore what you're statin...
- chic furniture: I was very pleased to find this site. I wanted to thank you ...
- Budget (1)
- Deals and Steals (42)
- Net Worth (65)
- Personal Finance (191)
- Posts of the Week (6)
- Real Estate (6)
- Site News (7)
- best credit card - best credit card deals and reward schemes with mbna uk Chip Flowers - www.chipflowers.info/ -
- cash for settlement
Chip Flowers - www.onlineprnews.com/news/
Chip Flowers - www.24-7pressrelease.com/
Chip Flowers - delawareway.blogspot.com/2010/
Chip Flowers - www.delawarefirst.org/